MOM: CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER OF THE HOME
make better healthcare decisions through the
device that’s always at hand – their smartphone.
In 2012, Leah Sparks was pregnant with her first child. Navigating regular doctor visits, she recognized that what should be a time of joy was often tempered by uncertainty about health plan benefits, hospital services and appointment schedules. She realized pregnancy could be a powerful context for teaching women how to use the healthcare system in a smart way.
Wildflowers are bold, colorful and diverse. They are also resilient, and grow in the most unexpected places. Our mission is to better understand all types of people so we can create positive environments where everyone can thrive. We grow healthy families … like wildflowers.
OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM
OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS
WORK WITH US
Make a positive difference in healthcare.
We’re hardworking and passionate about transforming healthcare. Our team drives the evolution of our enterprise mobile solution, and creates an A+ customer experience for our mobile users. To be considered for one of the roles below, please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, HOSPITAL MARKET
Wildflower Health helps healthcare enterprises deliver smartphone-based health engagement programs centered around family, impacting both short-term decisions and longer-term behaviors that together help our clients meet financial and strategic goals. Our programs include enterprise-grade mobile applications that are configured to integrate the client’s existing clinical programs and health resources, as well as outreach services and HIPAA-compliant reporting.
We are poised for rapid expansion and looking for experienced sales professional to enhance our team by driving new business development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive market awareness of Wildflower Health’s Mobile Engagement platforms through outbound calling campaigns, social media and digital marketing
- Aggressively prospect for new account development and/or expand existing accounts
- Research and execute on potential Mobile Engagement opportunities for Hospitals, Healthcare Systems, Payors and Healthcare Providers to meet sales operating plan
- Execute on targeted lead generation goals, market analysis and research as needed to drive Wildflower Health business objectives
- Work closely with Wildflower Health leadership, client directors and product development to provide on-going market feedback
- This position may be located remotely and will report in to our San Francisco-based corporate office
- 3+ years experience in business development for healthcare, with a focus on solution-based sales
- Track record of exceeding sales and lead generation operating plan
- Demonstrates excellent communication and strong presentation skills
- Experience maintaining or administering Salesforce CRM a plus
DEV OPERATION ENGINEER
We are seeking a full-time DevOps engineer to maintain and expand our cloud operations in support of phone
applications. This role will be part of the team that creates a great customer experience for mobile users and develops
a powerful back-end platform that integrates engagement analytics, enterprise-level systems management, A/B
testing, and interfaces with client systems. The ideal candidate has 3 to 5 years experience in cloud operations
management and the following areas of expertise:
• Amazon hosting and Opsworks
• Chef recipes and automation
• Network security and threat assessment
• Intrusion detection solutions
• HIPAA compliant data management
• Working with a third party monitoring service
SERVER SIDE ENGINEER
The server-side engineer is responsible for building and expanding server-side applications for reporting data from
our phone apps, and the applications required for managing the configurable platform in development, including an
internal CMS and administrative tools. This role will be part of the team that creates a great customer experience for
our mobile users and develops a powerful back-end platform that integrates engagement analytics, enterprise-level
systems management, A/B testing, and interfaces with client systems. The ideal candidate has 3 to 5 years experience
in application development and strength in the following areas:
• Server side programming in nodeJS (ExpressJS)
• Experience in application design as well as coding
• Experience with data centric applications
• Experience with configurable framework solutions
• Effective in a small team environment
• Eomfortable assuming responsibility and working autonomously
• Unit tests and the production of quality software
VISUAL DESIGNER (Part-time contract role)
We are seeking an expert at designing for mobile, with a passion for transforming healthcare and the ability to make
technology solutions compelling and easy to use.
The visual designer is responsible for creating new designs, extending and improving on current visual style. Create
the visual elements for new product features, and ensure that products are current with the latest mobile design
standards. Create graphic assets for our websites and other online and print products, and maintain visual guidelines
and standards. Must have strong UX and visual design skills in the mobile environment, across both user interface
design and visual design. Should understand the opportunities and limitations of designing in HTML5 for iOS and
Android. This is a part-time contract role. Please include hourly rate when applying.