MOM: CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER OF THE HOME
make better healthcare decisions through the
device that’s always at hand – their smartphone.
In 2012, Leah Sparks was pregnant with her first child. Navigating regular doctor visits, she recognized that what should be a time of joy was often tempered by uncertainty about health plan benefits, hospital services and appointment schedules. She realized pregnancy could be a powerful context for teaching women how to use the healthcare system in a smart way.
Wildflowers are bold, colorful and diverse. They are also resilient, and grow in the most unexpected places. Our mission is to better understand all types of people so we can create positive environments where everyone can thrive. We grow healthy families … like wildflowers.
OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM
OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS
WORK WITH US
Make a positive difference in healthcare.
We’re hardworking and passionate about transforming healthcare. Our team drives the evolution of our enterprise mobile solution, and creates an A+ customer experience for our mobile users. To be considered for one of the roles below, please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineers
Location: San Francisco, California
Wildflower Health is advancing to the next growth stage in our enterprise mobile health platform. We deliver configurable smartphone applications that help our clients better connect with families and influence important health decisions. Our programs cover pregnancy, pediatrics, and overall family health.
We are seeking a full-time server side engineer responsible for building and expanding server-side applications for reporting data from our phone apps, and the applications required for managing the configurable platform in development, including an internal CMS and administrative tools. This role will be part of the team that creates a great customer experience for our mobile users and develops a powerful back-end platform that integrates engagement analytics, app configuration, and interactions with client internal systems. Specific responsibilities include:
- Design and implement interfaces between the app and client internal systems for user validation and display of client specific information and services within the phone app utilizing contemporary server-side technologies based on Rest API using NodeJS, ExpressJS, AWS S3/EC2.
- Design and implement the web application for content and feature management within the application utilizing end to end application architecture experience to build an acyclic graph based solution for high levels of reuse.
- Coordinate with the database architect and server operations director to ensure robust solutions in a high availability environment.
Experience must include:
- Any experience with cross-platform mobile application development using Cordova eco system
- Any experience with continuous integration, building tools and infrastructure in frontend and backend parts including AWS, Jenkins, Grunt/Gulp, or Webpack
- Any experience with relational and non-relational databases, including MongoDB, CouchDB, MySQL, PostgresSQL
- Any experience with testing methodologies and approaches, including unit testing, UI testing and test automation tools and solutions including Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Java Spring
- Any experience providing end to end architectural solutions
To apply, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference 1A