Our enterprise software empowers your employees by enabling 24/7 access to trusted information and resources. We maximize your benefit offerings by creating a digital front door to the programs and services that families need to grow.
|Families have unique and evolving needs||Our mission is growing healthy families||We simplify healthcare everyday||Connecting to services from preferred providers||Maximizing benefits from health plans and employers|
Be An Employer Of Healthy Choices
You work hard to take care of your workforce. Yet many of your efforts are wasted because employees aren’t engaging. You’re not alone. According to a recent Harvard Business Review study, 83 percent of employers say they could reduce waste in their benefit strategy if they had better tools.
Wasted benefits are missed opportunities to improve the health of employees, their families and your bottom line. Isn’t it time for a better tool?
Wildflower helps you connect your employees to all their healthcare benefits. From family planning to returning to work, we offer personalized support that reduces unnecessary costs and keeps good talent working well.
We help you make intelligent connections with your employees and their families:
- Manage your healthcare cost trend by connecting moms to preferred providers while encouraging preventative health actions and adherence to prescriptions and care plans
- Drive greater utilization of your benefits, including EAP, behavioral health and financial wellbeing, through a personalized digital experience
- Increase engagement by offering a simple, yet powerful, mobile applications that puts all the resources your employees need in the palms of their hands
|We create a digital front-end for your existing benefit offerings. We make it easy to integrate multi-carrier benefit programs and tailor an approach that is specific to your population’s needs.|
A CONNECTION IS BORN
The journey starts at the very beginning – planning for a healthy family. By digitizing your current maternity programs, we extend your reach and establish deeper connections, sooner. We surround new moms and their partners with all the information and tools they need and link them directly to your internal resources.
THE JOURNEY CONTINUES
Once the baby has safely arrived, we stay closely connected with the new family. Why let that powerful connection end at birth? Our technology can help users manage the unique and changing health of mom, dad, multiple children and aging parents, all on one shared application.
GROWING HEALTHY FAMILIES
By simplifying healthcare and connecting families to the right support at the right times, we are able to spread healthy outcomes like wildflowers. We accomplish this through:
- Early identification of health issues like high-risk pregnancies
- Risk stratification to ensure that every individual receives the most appropriate level of care
- Decision support to enable healthy choices for a variety of scenarios
- Adherence and compliance with care plans, appointments, vaccinations and age/gender based prevention
- Sustained engagement to develop deeper relationships with your population over time
How It Works
|Through engaging mobile applications, we put the power of your programs and services in the hands of those who need them most.|
- Integrates seamlessly with your existing programs
- Mobile enables your key clinical workflows and care plans
- Establishes analytic capabilities to identify, risk stratify and track engagement, clinical and financial outcomes
Configurable, Native App
- Drives sustained engagement by connecting consumers with your clinical resources
- Offers consolidated care coordination so mom, dad, kids, aging parents and other dependents can all be tracked and managed on one shared application.
Health Journey Modules
- Focus areas include maternity, early childhood development, general family health
- Each journey incorporates curated content, decision support tools, milestone-driven care plans and compliance reminders for immunizations, doctor visits and preventative health
Family Health Ecosystem
- Leveraging our customer network, we create the ability for individual users to access benefits and resources from their health plan, provider, employer and local community all within one app
Wildflower’s technology allows us to support pregnant women, while also helping us reduce pregnancy complications like early delivery, low birth weight and C-sections, and hospital readmissions.
Dr. James Bush,
Wyoming Medicaid Medical Director
THE PROMISE OF
Partnerships currently represent more than 45 million covered lives
Secure, cloud-hosted, HIPAA-compliant architecture
Up to a 10:1 return on investment in high-risk populations due to lower complication rates
Peer reviewed Medicaid study showed 75% decrease in low weight births and 22 percent improvement in key HEDIS measures
Apps establish long-term connections, with 70 percent of users continuing to engage post-episode
REQUEST A DEMO
To learn how Wildflower Health can help
you grow, complete this form or send us an email at
We would love to set up a demo our technology and share how we:
– Activate consumers to engage with your clinical services and programs
– Enable effective management of high cost conditions
– Maximize the value of internal resources
– Maintain long-term relationships with your population