Virtual Support for Prenatal and Postpartum Patients
The future of OB care is now, and it’s radically changing for the better. The COVID-19 pandemic has fueled unprecedented growth of virtual and digital connections with patients. Meanwhile, payers are more committed than ever to migrate from fee-for-service to value based contracting with OB practices.
Wildflower’s Virtual OB solution helps childbirth providers fill patient education and workflow gaps associated with virtual prenatal and postpartum visits, including remote device delivery, symptom monitoring, pre-visit data transmission, and personalized digital education. We also provide a solid foundation for entering into value-based initiatives with payers.
The support you receive from Wildflower
Leveraging our market-leading digital front-end for women's health, Wildflower's solution is designed to improve virtual care workflows, reduce administrative burden and make managing care more effective for you and your patients.
PATIENT EDUCATION AND ENGAGEMENT
- Evidence Based Content - Clinical and lifestyle articles for all ages and stages
- Pre/Post Appointment Forms, HRAs and Surveys
- Tools, Trackers and Reminder
- Connections to SDoH Resources
INTEGRATION WITH EXISTING WORKFLOW
- Use existing video vendor or in-app video
- Upload patient info and appointments
- View device data and patient questions prior to visit
- Virtual Visit Preparation and Support
REMOTE PATIENT MONITORING DEVICES
- Device Ordering, Fulfillment and Reimbursement Options
- Set up and Patient Instruction
- Device Data Collection and Reporting
- Blood Pressure Cuff, Scale, Fetal Doppler
Sample Payer Partnerships
If your OB practice is interested in learning more about our platform, simply complete our contact form for a personal demo of the product.