News & Views
New Virtual Visit Solution Will Help OB Practices Deliver Effective Virtual Care During COVID-19 Pandemic
Wildflower has launched a new product to help Obstetrics (OB) practices more effectively deliver virtual visits for their prenatal and postpartum patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. The product helps childbirth providers fill patient education and workflow gaps associated with virtual prenatal and postpartum visits, including remote device delivery, symptom monitoring, pre-visit data transmission, and personalized digital education. We are making this product available directly to OB practices at no cost.
The Wildflower virtual visit product will help practices create strong digital connections with their patients, including preparing patients for virtual visits, delivering ongoing digital education/tools and remotely monitoring patients by supplying and managing in-home devices. The application is designed to integrate with a practice’s existing telemedicine technologies. If a practice does not currently offer virtual appointments, the Wildflower application will include a video platform that can facilitate telemedicine visits.
Wildflower will specifically support OB practices by:
- Educating, training and preparing patients for telemedicine visits
- Facilitating digital symptom intake and surveying with personalized calls to action for patients
- Managing the ordering, home delivery and payer reimbursement for remote monitoring devices such as blood pressure cuffs, scales, blood glucose monitors and fetal dopplers
- Consistently sharing data from devices to inform physician care plans and patient appointments
- Digitally providing patient education and tools to augment physician instruction
- Clinically integrating with key provider resources and services
- Providing turnkey marketing tools and best practices to drive patient adoption of the app
OB practices who are interested in implementing Wildflower’s virtual visit solution can visit wildflowerhealth.com/virtual-visit to schedule a personalized product demo.