MAKING INTELLIGENT CONNECTIONS BETWEEN CONSUMERS AND THEIR HEALTHCARE
With Wildflower, families can manage the health needs of moms, dads, kids and aging parents on one shared application.
We support families at every age and stage, helping our users connect to resources based on their family’s unique and changing health needs.
SIMPLIFYING HEALTHCARE, EVERY DAY
WELCOME TO FAMILY HEALTH BY WILDFLOWER
Through our Family Health mobile app, we serve as a personal assistant and trusted guide for all-things healthcare.
We make sure families get the most from benefits and support available through their health plan, employer, major healthcare providers and the local community – all on one app.
We offer decision support tools, education modules, milestone-driven care plans and compliance reminders for immunizations, doctor visits and preventive health.
Our technology takes the complexity out of healthcare by connecting users to the resources they need, at the time they need them.
READY TO GROW A HEALTHY FAMILY?
DOWNLOAD THE FAMILY HEALTH APP TODAY
We grow healthy families…like wildflowers!
Success for us is when a family is able to effectively connect with the healthcare system and get exactly what it needs to thrive.
THE STORY OF WILDFLOWER HEALTH
In 2012, I was pregnant with my first child. What should have been a time of joy was tempered by uncertainty about health plan benefits, hospital services and appointment schedules. What could change that? I asked myself that question—and frustration led to revelation. I saw a way to make pregnancy a powerful context for making the healthcare system more responsive to the needs of consumers. What we needed was an app that put a network of healthcare resources in women’s hands.
The seed of that idea became Due Date Plus, our first pregnancy app. It surpassed all expectations and it became the model for the entire Wildflower Family Health suite of mobile apps and enterprise services.
We designed our pregnancy app to reach women in the early stages of pregnancy, keep them engaged to identify risks, and connect them with providers and health plan care managers. As our company grew, we recognized that mobile health advances could empower families and individuals along the entire journey of life.
We’ve now extended our solutions to comprehensively support the “Chief Health Officer of the Home,” who is often a woman and the person who makes most healthcare decisions for the family. The Wildflower Family Health app now offers connections to personalized healthcare resources and evidence-based content, tools and trackers for each stage in life—from pregnancy to eldercare.
This technology is also helping healthcare providers by engaging their patients to take a proactive role in their healthcare decisions. This empowers patients and improves clinical quality. Additionally, Wildflower Health’s digital technology helps payors identify and reduce clinical risks, reduce healthcare costs, and collect, analyze, and report on a variety of data over a full cycle of care.
Wildflower Health was born to help women make smarter healthcare decisions through the device that’s always at hand—their smartphone. It’s now grown to connect the entire family to a lifetime of healthcare resources.
CEO and Founder of Wildflower Health
OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM
WORK WITH US
Make a positive difference in healthcare.
We’re hardworking and passionate about transforming healthcare. Our team drives the evolution of our enterprise mobile solution, and creates an A+ customer experience for our mobile users. To be considered for one of the roles below, please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Client Delivery Manager
The Client Delivery Manager is a key member of our Client Delivery team, within our Client Growth and Success organization. This individual is responsible for leading implementations of our enterprise mobile applications for assigned clients. Key responsibilities include overseeing all aspects of our implementation process, from requirements gathering through user acceptance testing and product launch. This individual will manage project timelines, collaborate closely with clients and internal staff to resolve issues as needed, and ensure the on-time/in-scope delivery of our products to clients.
The Client Delivery Manager will report to our Client Delivery Director. This individual will work closely with other members of our Client Growth and Success organization and with our Product and Development teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for a detail-oriented individual who enjoys working in a start-up environment, is passionate about improving health outcomes, and is committed to creating exceptional experiences for clients.
- Manage the implementation process of our mobile applications. Work closely with clients to gather app specifications and requirements, coordinate across our Product, Content, and Technology teams, and be responsible for the on-time/in-scope delivery of high-quality products that meet/exceed client expectations.
- Create and manage detailed project plans and client documentation to support internal and client-facing communications about app requirements and development phases.
- Develop strong relationships with client key stakeholders to anticipate, assess, and clarify client needs, and support them in achieving strategic program goals.
- Partner closely with the Client Success Director on assigned accounts to support ongoing account success and future implementation planning, post-launch.
- Collaborate with internal teams to analyze ongoing product performance, develop reports and analyses for clients, and identify strategies to support Client Success, Product, and Development teams.
The ideal candidate has an exceptional track record of managing complex projects to completion, and experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders and clients to ensure project success and client satisfaction. We are looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- Strong experience in project management and cultivating successful client/partner relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to explain complex concepts/tasks in ways that engage diverse stakeholders and achieve results.
- Detail-oriented and committed to keeping projects on schedule. Ability to quickly assemble and effectively present detailed Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint decks, and written reports.
- High levels of initiative and a willingness to jump in at many levels to analyze challenges and partner with others to solve issues.
- Excellent negotiation skills, and the ability to tactfully employ them to cultivate and maintain strong client relationships while balancing internal organizational priorities.
- Passionate about supporting products and programs that improve women’s and family health outcomes
- Experience in healthcare consulting or the B2B or B2B2C healthcare space is preferred; experience with HIPAA-compliant platforms, healthcare data sets, and supporting technical healthcare projects is a plus.
- BS / BA required; advanced degree preferred.
- Willing to travel up to 10-15% travel, as needed.
This is an entry-level position for someone looking to build their career in healthcare, mobile technology, and project management.
This is a contract, on-site position; some work can be done remotely, but work in our Presidio-based office is required at least 3 days per week. The project is expected to last 3-6 months, and could lead to full-time work; the terms are subject to vary, however.
This unique position is part-data entry, part-editorial/QA. It involves the precise transfer of information from Excel into Google spreadsheets, which is our current method of uploading content into the app. (We are eventually moving into a content management system, and subsequent projects will entail the transfer of content from spreadsheets to the CMS.) The right candidate must have an eagle eye for spotting typos, punctuation issues, missing brackets/parens, formatting, invalid links, and duplicate content. Knowledge of healthcare and medical terminology is desirable but not required. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, startup environment with people committed to making healthcare better for families everywhere, we want to hear from you.
- Accurately and meticulously transfer content from Excel workbook into Google spreadsheets; this entails learning an intricate system of columns and cells. Expertise with Google sheets is a bonus but not required. We will provide the training; you will provide a professional and enthusiastic attitude toward learning the system.
- Provide editorial QA for app content; reviewing punctuation, formatting, spelling, grammar, as well as ensuring changes are implemented in production spreadsheets and in app.
- Vet and incorporate feedback from our external clients, user testing, and internal testers.
- Communicate with internal technical teams to troubleshoot and resolve detailed issues between content and coding.
- At least 2 years’ demonstrated copy editing and proofreading experience
- Fast, efficient data entry skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Google docs required; experience using content management system is helpful
- Strong interest in family health is preferred; formal health care experience is helpful but not required
- Good communicator who can articulate themselves effectively with a cross-functional team