MAKING INTELLIGENT CONNECTIONS BETWEEN CONSUMERS AND THEIR HEALTHCARE
With Wildflower, families can manage the health needs of moms, dads, kids and aging parents on one shared application.
We support families at every age and stage, helping our users connect to resources based on their family’s unique and changing health needs.
SIMPLIFYING HEALTHCARE, EVERY DAY
WELCOME TO FAMILY HEALTH BY WILDFLOWER
Through our Family Health mobile app, we serve as a personal assistant and trusted guide for all-things healthcare.
We make sure families get the most from benefits and support available through their health plan, employer, major healthcare providers and the local community – all on one app.
We offer decision support tools, education modules, milestone-driven care plans and compliance reminders for immunizations, doctor visits and preventive health.
Our technology takes the complexity out of healthcare by connecting users to the resources they need, at the time they need them.
READY TO GROW A HEALTHY FAMILY?
DOWNLOAD THE FAMILY HEALTH APP TODAY
We grow healthy families…like wildflowers!
Success for us is when a family is able to effectively connect with the healthcare system and get exactly what it needs to thrive.
THE STORY OF WILDFLOWER HEALTH
In 2012, I was pregnant with my first child. What should have been a time of joy was tempered by uncertainty about health plan benefits, hospital services and appointment schedules. What could change that? I asked myself that question—and frustration led to revelation. I saw a way to make pregnancy a powerful context for making the healthcare system more responsive to the needs of consumers. What we needed was an app that put a network of healthcare resources in women’s hands.
The seed of that idea became Due Date Plus, our first pregnancy app. It surpassed all expectations and it became the model for the entire Wildflower Family Health suite of mobile apps and enterprise services.
We designed our pregnancy app to reach women in the early stages of pregnancy, keep them engaged to identify risks, and connect them with providers and health plan care managers. As our company grew, we recognized that mobile health advances could empower families and individuals along the entire journey of life.
We’ve now extended our solutions to comprehensively support the “Chief Health Officer of the Home,” who is often a woman and the person who makes most healthcare decisions for the family. The Wildflower Family Health app now offers connections to personalized healthcare resources and evidence-based content, tools and trackers for each stage in life—from pregnancy to eldercare.
This technology is also helping healthcare providers by engaging their patients to take a proactive role in their healthcare decisions. This empowers patients and improves clinical quality. Additionally, Wildflower Health’s digital technology helps payors identify and reduce clinical risks, reduce healthcare costs, and collect, analyze, and report on a variety of data over a full cycle of care.
Wildflower Health was born to help women make smarter healthcare decisions through the device that’s always at hand—their smartphone. It’s now grown to connect the entire family to a lifetime of healthcare resources.
CEO and Founder of Wildflower Health
OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM
WORK WITH US
Make a positive difference in healthcare.
We’re hardworking and passionate about transforming healthcare. Our team drives the evolution of our enterprise mobile solution, and creates an A+ customer experience for our mobile users. To be considered for one of the roles below, please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate Product Manager
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager (APM) to join the Product team. In this position, you will play an integral role in setting product strategy and defining features. You will also work closely with the rest of the team – including Engineering, Design, Marketing and executive leadership – to bring your product vision to life. This is a position for someone looking to expand their skills in planning and executing on product roadmaps, defining user workflows and wireframes, and working closely with Engineering to deliver requirements and develop products. The ideal candidate has a passion for building delightful, intuitive products that help simplify healthcare and empower our users.
While are looking for someone with 1-2 years of product work history, we value skill over experience, so those newer to the field with a passion for healthcare and building a product that hopes to improve it are encouraged to apply.
- Define product requirements for new features, improvements, and updates.
- Work with the design team to produce designs and prototypes for user testing and development.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to guide projects through development and bring high quality products to life
- Help manage product releases according to our release schedule, including participation in internal testing.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer experience by providing user support, creating product performance reports and communicating with clients as necessary.
- Contribute to a versatile environment focused on continuous improvement, growth, and development.
- 1-2 years experience working experience on software equivalent as a business analyst, product management, QA, project management or similar.
- Strong attention to detail while managing multiple priorities at once.
- Willing to be a team player, contributing wherever is necessary.
- Smart, curious, hardworking and passionate about healthcare.
- Ability to translate and articulate complicated business problems into easily understood solutions and functional requirements
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a distributed team across Engineering, Design, Client Delivery, and Marketing
- Deep curiosity and desire to learn
- Interest in UX design
- JIRA experience
- Experience building mobile apps for both iOS and Android
- Healthcare domain knowledge
- Experience with prototyping tools, like UXPin or Invision
*This position is for our San Francisco office with no relocation available. Applicants must be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States.